Search for a SNP
SNPExpress enables a convenient search for genes.
(1) SNPExpress takes rs numbers as inputs. (Figure 1)
(2) Using navigation tree to further select nearby SNPs. (Figure 2)
(3) The selected SNP will be highlighted in the result panel. (Figure 3) P values generated from the 'cis-acting genetic regulation' screening will be displayed too.
(4) Once a gene is selected too, one then can elect to plot the expression levels by genotypes of the selected SNP, and test their associations. (Figure 4)
(5) The results for 'Expression by Genotype' function. (Figure 5) Rectangle in yellow indicates the examined expression is at transcript level, and green indicates exon probeset level.